|Cortina MkIII 2000E - Frank's Motor|
2. What was your first car?
3. What was your best car and why?
4. Do you consider yourself to be a good driver?
5. Have you ever had a crash? If so, what happened?
6. What do you keep in your glovebox?
8. What music do you drive to?
9. Who would be your perfect passenger?
One who knows how to keep his trap shut.
11. Who cleans your car, and how often?
I'll be reading from Frank's Wild Years and talking about Ted Lewis, crimewriting and social-realist writing across the Humber region along with Mr Nick Quantrill (The Late Greats and Broken Dreams) in THE HUMBER BEAT at Ilkley Fringe Festival this Tuesday, 2nd October at Ilkley Playhouse. We're on at 9pm.
|Frank's Wild Years - available from selected Waterstones,|
online at Amazon, Waterstones or by e-mailing me direct